Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Loads to do in such little time

Hi guys and girls, guess what I’ve been up to recently?
 
Guess first, then I’ll tell you.

Done guessing?

Now I can tell you…I’ve been swamped with university work!!!

Did you guess right?

I’m sure you did. 

University is drawing to a near end for us third year students it is a scary feeling but there is still loads to do before that day comes.  Assignments, presentations, group projects and interviews are all things that have just started quite recently at such a late stage in the year but still the lecturers are hopeful that all these tasks will be done on time.  They have now set the deadlines for majority of these tasks to be handed in on one day.  This is a nightmare and it is not fair to get everything in on that one day of submission.


What is happening this final year? I have no idea.  There’s still so much to do at university to fulfil the monies worth.  The assignments being due in all on one date means that my life is dedicated to each of them equally.  There is no more freedom for me, well not until the end of university.

I cannot wait till the load of work is reduced and I will not have to deal with any of them again.  That will be a joyous day for me.  I need to get crackling on my work again now so I’m going.  The secret to keeping on track is “Time Management”.

Thank you for your interest and support by reading this blog.  Please continue to follow and read my previous and new blogs to come.  You can leave me a message below if you have any questions.  I will get back to you as soon as I can.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment