Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine’s Day

Shopping for presents, booking restaurants, planning surprises and providing extra care and treatment all make up this one day to show someone you love how much you appreciate them.   I hope this Valentine’s Day will be a great one for you.

My friend the other day said to me that Valentine’s Day is every day you share with the special someone you love.  That is very true.  I cannot fault that statement.  That is what most people believe is the truth.  I believe that too however, I also believe that this day is slightly special and significant as it is a popular day that we all share around the world. 

I find that the hardest thing to think about on this special day is the preparation, the presents you buy for the one you love and finding the best surprise that will make him or her not forget the day for a long time.

What is everyone doing for Valentine’s Day?

I wonder what the university societies have planned this year.  I remember in both first and second year, there was an event calling all singles (males and females) to participate in the universities “Take Me Out” production. It was funny and great entertainment but a good dating service provider. Haha

Valentine’s Day is for everyone so share your love with someone on this day.


 Thank you everyone for the love.

Happy Valentine’s Day

I hope you share it with someone you either like or love.  This person or people can be family, friends or your partner even your pet.  Whoever you spend the day with, please do not spend it alone.  Show your affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment