Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

2nd Term of Final Year

This term deserves pure dedication.  A lot of work and studying is required this term.  It is very crucial that I am on top of all my work and studies as these all mount up to a significant moment in the year.  Presentations, exams, group projects, final year project all need to be on point at a high standard.   I have set myself goals to work towards and achieve.  I hope this term will be a great one for me.  The new term shall project how well I am developing on my course and identify any changes that need to be made in order for me to work at the best of my ability.  Improvements is always a good way to proceed forward in life. 

Being stuck on something for a long time and not doing anything about it, is not good neither is it healthy for a person.  Rising to the challenge is always the best.  Whether you succeed or not, perhaps it will be a learning curve for you to know what to do next time and gives you an idea how to do better or improve in the future.


In the first term of my final year on the management and communications course, all students on that course had to write a reflective journal similar to a diary.  These reflective journals had to be done weekly.  They had to show that you have done a reflection on events that has happened in the past.  Furthermore, a discussion on how you have dealt with the problems that may have occurred and what you will do as future preparation if the event occurred again had to be mentioned.  The second term does not require the reflective journals now but it is still a good idea to continue so you can reflect on your life progress to analyse where you are now in life and where you were before.

No comments:

Post a Comment