Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Summer

Oh how I love this season.  I think it is one of the best seasons out of the four.  When I hear the word “summer”, flowers, sunshine, and butterflies come to mind as well as the fact that my birthday is on its way.  If you haven’t already figured it out, then surprise! I’m a summer baby.  I guess you could probably say I am a little bit biased towards my love of the summer season over the other seasons but…

Can you blame me?

Everything happens in summer.  Parties (mellow and very wild ones), family and friend gatherings, BBQ’s, water fights, camp outs, theme park trips, adventures, and most importantly of them all, VACATIONS ABROAD!



I love the sun shining down; it always puts a smile on my face.  I've realised a lot; if not all the people I encounter with during summer are happier, smiling people.  You can hardly find a grumpy face around at this time.  Seeing other people smiling and happy enjoying the summer makes me happy and it always makes my day.

There are many things to do around town but even more events are put on in the summer such as carnival, festivals etc.  Just get out and explore.  I can assure you that you will have a brilliant summer with all the entertainment that is in store.  If you don’t find great fun in shopping then you can’t turn down a party or going off to the cinema. As you probably know or have gathered from my previous blog on Movies, you may have concluded that I love my movies.  Nothing can beat a good romcom or action movie.  I have just recently, seen the Wolverine movie out in cinema with one of my good friends and that was awesome.  It does have a few scary parts in it but overall it was a very good movie.  MUST SEE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment