Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Happy Days


As assignments are being handed in and the May examination timetable has been released, it means my second year is drawing to an end.  Reflecting on my second year at University of Greenwich, I can say it has been a great time spent in my second year.  I have never been worked so hard before in my life however, a lot has been learnt and I can take away a vast amount of information that will impact me on my career path.  Now I know I have the strength and ability to strive through tough times from just completing my second year at university.  Friendships have been made, relationships have grown, and respect has been obtained.  All in all, great things have happened throughout the year at this university.

With that in mind, a time of pleasure was on the cards after the pressure of doing university work therefore my bff and I decided to plan two nights for chilling.  There has been a few good movies that have been released in the cinema this time such as the new Bruce Willis movie: A Good Day To Die Hard, and Beautiful Creatures. So, we went off to watch Beautiful Creatures and on another night, we went to enjoy the new Die Hard movie.  On both occasions, I enjoyed myself thoroughly, had a good time at the movies, and felt good to finally spend some quality time with my bff just hanging out and having fun.  A Good Day To Die Hard was the movie we both wanted to see so, it was an absolute must!  In the end, the movie was good, the company was great, and the freedom was so sweet.  No guilt came, no pressure, just fun.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEitPu4PyCEeirptPUvtG_k7_rqaYXcZm4oZYl5wPiBbjOkjIGGZR6vKgsD_H2MfW6WLor-R3blJdVj3-gXAkjj1AqzH_cpkl8U3ZMCOh6pqwDQ8hZqMVevks8uE4n_ESu0t5Q1Fj2m1d3k/s1600/Beautiful+Creatures+poster.jpg 
                                                         

                            



No comments:

Post a Comment