Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

Graduate Position

Graduate job positions are being advertised on company websites and job agencies therefore it is my advice to ALL THIRD YEAR STUDENTS to apply as soon as possible, as the job won’t wait for you.  The goal is for you to go for the job, wait, and see what happens.

I have had heard and also seen for myself that GET in university are conducting workshops to help you with interviews, CV and Cover Letter writing etc.  I have booked myself on the CV and Cover Letter workshop as well as the Interview techniques workshop which on both occasions I found very helpful.  From the workshops that I have attended, I can now apply what I have learnt from them to any job applications and interviews I get.

The university support students like us to do well and they also prepare us to go out there in the world to look for jobs and get jobs.  I believe that the services that are provided to us students should be taken advantage of because this will benefit each of you in the long run as well as the short run.  I have been informed that the services that are provided to students of the university are extended to graduates of the university for up until 2 years after graduating from the university.   This is for those of you that need more guidance and help in finding a job etc.


To be perfectly honest, just knowing there is only a few months left for us final year students seems unreal.  We’ll be in or looking for our ideal jobs or even furthering studies.  Whatever the path in which you take just remember the opportunity does not wait for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment