Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Applying what you have learnt and Proceeding

When applying what you have learnt, do you sometimes think “oh no, what did I do again?” I have thought like that before, so you're not in the boat alone.  I guess it is a common sign of memory relapse.  Somehow, it is considered normal in some cases because many people have this happen to them almost all the time.  So there is no need to worry.  All we have to do is concentrate and focus on what is necessary.

Trust me; it is hard to keep everything in your head whilst dealing with other things.  I have a tip that may help some of you that have the occasional memory lapse.  Try to practice writing things down and memorising them.  For me to keep things in sometimes I have to write the important things down and make a list especially a things-to-do list or else I may forget.  This helps me immensely as it provides me with order and structure so I don't get lost or confused on certain things.  When I write things down in my own way and words, I have a better understanding and this improves my memory.  After this, I am then able to apply what I have learnt from my notes and do the practical actions without having to relate back to my notes or anything else again.  My notes allows me to process all what I have learnt and then store it all in my head which allows me to fully concentrate and focus on what needs to be done.


There are cool games that are available on web and mobile applications so please try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment