Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

3rd and final year

I believe this is my final year at university which will be missed but I can’t wait to face the real world where I will be working in the IT industry, gaining experience, and earning a full-on salary. Yayy!! J

BRING ON THE £££!

Before all of that though, I need to work hard this year to achieve a good degree classification.  There is nothing like receiving a good degree class and going to your graduation to celebrate.

This year may be packed with a lot of work to do but, as I have done in the past, I will strive to do my best.  The only way to succeed is to try and have a positive mind set and pushing yourself to do well.  I do like the encouragement that my parents, family, and friends give to me on a regular basis.  It is very comforting to know people are behind me and supporting me all the way.

Looking at this being my final year at university is a shocker. Where did the time go? After the 3rd year at university here, it is going to be a scary feeling, as there will be no more lectures or tutorials to attend, no more labs and assignments or projects to submit.  It’s scary thinking about it right now. 

Overall, it has been fun though and I have learnt a lot so far about myself, other people and most importantly about my course of study.  I enjoyed every minute of my previous years at university; therefore, I don’t see that changing now that I’m in my final year.  I will perhaps miss hanging out with everyone at uni when I leave but hopefully those that are dear to me will be in constant contact.


No comments:

Post a Comment